There are several “holidays” coming up this month that are centered around business. March 1st is both Employee Appreciation Day and National Sales Person Day. March 8th is International Working Women’s Day. The 29th is National Mom and Pop Business Owners Day and March 31st is World Back Up Day (the day you should make sure you have a back up for various electronic systems like your website and computer).
There are several ways you can choose to incorporate these into your business. Some of those ways will help your employees or business associates. Some of these can help you market your product or service. And some of these can help you spread
- If you don’t have employees, send a card or email to a business associate who has gone above and beyond for you and your company.
- Send a card or email to an affiliate who has done especially well.
- Post a blog reminding your business customers to do one of the above.
- Post a blog sharing about one of the people you recognized in your business.
- Post to social media about your appreciation for a business associate.
- Post to social media reminding them to back up their computers or websites.
- Find a way to tie the holiday in with something your company is doing. (blog post, social media post, etc)
Looking to the conventional holidays is a good practice, but take a look at those “silly holiday” sites. They are packed with valuable information that can help you blog, connect on social media, and more!